CPS Stencil Remover Concentrate 1:25 is a non corrosive concentrated product that is diluted with water up to 25 parts and used to reclaim stencil making systems such as dual cure and photopolymer emulsions, including capillary films also.
* Will not precipitate in automatic machines or when used manually
* Improved stencil removing efficiency
* Unique formulation
* Stronger concentration
* Longer working life
* Less 'down time'
* Improved efficiency
* Cost savings
* Larger quantities can be mixed less often
* 1 Litre mixes upto 26 litres of usable solution
* Concentrates help reduce carbon foot print and the amount of packing used.
Pyramid Screen Products endorse best industry practice that operators should wear appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) when handling all chemical products, even those classified as 'non-hazardous'. PPE for CPS Products includes gloves and safety glasses/goggles.
Please request full Safety Data Sheet for full protection information.
Available in 1LT and 5LT container size