CPS ULTRA RED INDIRECT FILM
CPS Ultra Red is a red, med/high resolving indirect stencil film that is perfect for short run, high quality Screen printing.
Features. With excellent imaging characteristics, high solvent resistance and print durability, those quick turnaround jobs are made easy with Ultra Red indirect film.
Offering consistent quality, CPS Ultra Red is suitable for resolving detail down to 100 microns.
* Suitable for use with solvent based inks.
* Exceptionally high print quality and consistent stencil profile
* Good durability with solvent based inks
* Mesh range 77 - 180/cm
* Easy decoating
* Optimised stencil profile and edge definition for specified mesh range
* Controlled print parameters and quality
* Extremely wide processing latitude of exposure
* Ease of wash out and retouching
The extremely wide exposure latitude of Ultra Red means that this product is exceptionally easy to use.
This product does require an activator solution for the development of the stencil after exposure.
Available in Roll form only