This is an all round market leader when it comes to value for money and quality of product. CPS Ultra Coat 535 is Ideal for all general and high quality applications using Plastisol, solvent based, UV curing and water based inks. CPS Ultra Coat® 535 is a durable water and solvent resistant emulsion that is used by screen printers to print onto glass, paper, textiles, garments, hats, bags and plastics. The easy reclaim of this emulsion means that less stencil remover is required, making the process more sustainable.
* High durability emulsion
* Water Based and plastisol ink resistant
* 36% solids: High contrast Blue colour
* Excellent edge definition
* Hazard Label free
* Suitable for long run print jobs
* Reliable and durable with excellent imaging
* Value for money
* Market leader
* Safer handling for operators
* Reclaims excellently when using one of our CPS Stencil Removers
Pyramid Screen Products endorse best industry practice that operators should wear appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) when handling all chemical products, even those classified as 'non-hazardous'. PPE for CPS Products includes gloves and safety glasses/goggles.
Please request full Safety Data Sheet for full protection information.
Available in 0.9Kg and 4.5Kg container size