A high solid, fast exposing screen emulsion, that is the ideal coat-able solution for 3D effects onto printed substrates. The CPS Ultra Coat® HB is a hazard label free and durable emulsion for industrial membrane touch switches and textile screen printing of garments and bags.
Its high solids content makes this emulsion suitable for high build screen printing of plastisol and UV varnishes/lacquers to create 3D effects such as puff and braile printing.
* High durability and fast exposing emulsion
* plastisol and UV ink resistant
* 48% solids, ideal for thick build stencils
* High contrast Red colour
* Excellent edge definition
* Hazard Label free
* Suitable for long run print jobs
* Reliable and durable with excellent imaging
* Perfect solution for high build stencils and 3D effect screen printing
* Fast exposing
* Safer handling for operators
Pyramid Screen Products endorse best industry practice that operators should wear appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) when handling all chemical products, even those classified as 'non-hazardous'. PPE for CPS Products includes gloves and safety glasses/goggles.
Please request full Safety Data Sheet for full protection information.
Available in 4.5Kg container size only