Murakami Aquasol TS is a premium textile emulsion. This fast exposing emulsion creates durable sharp stencils for any ink system but is used manly for Water based, Plastisol and discharge textile inks.
To give longer life whilst printing discharge and water based inks, the addition of diazo and application of Murakami Hardners can help prolong this.
Its fine resolution and sharp emulsion shoulder create excellent detailed prints across the broad spectrum of surfaces, making it an ideal partner for our Inkjet Films
Murakami Aquasol TS is a Blue colored PVA-SBQ Pure Photopolymer Direct screen emulsion
• Pre-sensitized for immediate use
• Fast exposures, 3-5x faster than diazo based emulsions
• Excellent for use with Plastisol, Discharge and Water-based ink systems
• Virtually pin hole and fish eye free
• Extremely durable on press
• Suitable for use with water based inks when hardened with Murakami Hardeners
• Outstanding resolution and definition properties
• 44% solids content: Coats well on all Screen Mesh
Pyramid Screen Products endorse best industry practice that operators should wear appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) when handling all chemical products, even those classified as 'non-hazardous'. PPE for Pyramid Products includes gloves and safety glasses/goggles.
Please request full Safety Data Sheet for full protection information.
Available in US Gallon container size only