SAATI TEXTILE HT2 dual cure emulsion is a durable plastisol, discharge and water resistant textile emulsion that is Brown/violet in colour.
Used by screen printers of plastisol, water based and discharge inks to print onto garments, jute bags, wallpapers and fine arts. This emulsion reclaims easily, gives a fantastic screen stencil and has excellent print durability. With it high resolution and definition capabilities, this is a great user friendly screen emulsion.
* A high resolution and definition durable screen emulsion
* Water, discharge and plastisol ink resistant
* 48% solids
* High contrast Brown/violet colour
* Excellent edge definition
* Suitable for long run print jobs
* Fewer coatings to achieve high build and faster drying
* Easy coating on all mesh counts
* Suitable for flat bed textile, manual and automatic carousel printing
* reclaims easily using One of our Stencil Removers
Pyramid Screen Products endorse best industry practice that operators should wear appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) when handling all chemical products, even those classified as 'non-hazardous'. PPE for Saati Products includes gloves and safety glasses/goggles.
Please request full Safety Data Sheet for full protection information.
Available in 4.5Kg container size